The Programme for Cumberland Lodge weekend on Fri 11th to Sunday 13th May, has been finalised and bookings are now open.
Programme includes :
- Mostyn J, His Honour Judge Hess: Financial Remedies Unit Pilot
- The President of the Family Division: A view from Cumberland Lodge Mews
- Gemma Taylor QC: Public Law update
- Jo Miles : The Pensions Advisory Group
- Sam King QC: Private Law children update
- Well-being: Dealing with difficult situations in and out of Court. Professor Jo Delahunty QC and Esther Usiskin Cohen family / systemic psychotherapist look at different aspects.
- Nicholas Allen QC: Financial Remedies update
- Mr Peter Richards FRCS FRCPCH – Consultant Paediatric Neurosurgeon talks to Cyrus Larizadeh QC about his life and medico-legal work.
- Settlement Conferences: a panel of judges and barristers debate both sides